PP woven Sacks – The Top Manufacturer in Vietnam. BRC Certificate & ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System.
SPECIFICATIONS of Polypropylene woven Bags, PP woven Sacks
We can make the bags as per requirements’ from customers (custom designed)
Mesh 8×8, 9×9, 10×10,11×11, 12×12.
Flat weaving, tight weaving or anti-skid weaving, with or without UV treatment.
Top heat cut, top cold cut, top ultra sonic hemming, valve top.
Bags with PE liner or without PE liner.
Bags coated or laminated with BOPP film (BOPP Bags).
Bags with gussets (M type) or tube shape.
Bags with holes or micro-perforated or macro-perforated for breathe.
Bags with printing on 2 sides and/or on the gussets with 9 colors.
Bags with tie string or rope inside the hemmed top.
Bags with anti-skid printing/ diamond coating.
Bags with handle or without handle.
Bags with EZ open/ easy open.
Available in any colors or transparent color.
7 important reasons:
Advantages of PP Woven Sack, PP woven Sacks, BOPP Bags
- Cost-effective: One of the biggest benefits of using Polypropylene Woven Sacks is their economical and affordable price. This makes it a great choice for small- and large-scale businesses alike.
- Non-toxic: Evolved over years of manufacturing, the material used to make woven sacks is non-toxic making it a safe option for packaging food grade and other edible products.
- Lightweight: One of the key challenges that any storage industry faces is to find light and easy to carry storage solutions. PP woven bags solve this issue as they’re lightweight yet sturdy and stable. The bag supports a lightweight design
- Convenient to clean: A big benefit of PP woven sacks is that they can be cleaned very easily. This makes them a safe option for storing any kind of product without the fear of contamination. This also allows for reuse of bags, if required.
- Moisture resistant: Another advantage of PP woven bags is its high resistance to moisture. This property ensures that the bag and the stored contents remain safe should they be exposed to rain or humidity during long transportation routes. (Add: Moisture resistant if inserted with liner or if it’s laminated).
We are look forward to discussing with your team to find the best solution for your products.
If you have any further questions or any enquiries, please feel free to contact us:
Hotline: (+84) 943 061 888 (WhatsApp, Viber, Zalo)
You can find our PP woven Bags in various sizes and constructions at
Facebook page at